- Calcium Caseinate
- Adults, Children
However, it is important to note that calcium caseinate is derived from milk, so it may not be suitable for people who are lactose intolerant or have a milk allergy. Additionally, some research suggests that high intakes of protein from sources like calcium caseinate may be associated with certain health risks, such as kidney damage, so it is important to consume it in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
1. What is calcium caseinate?
Ans - Calcium caseinate is a type of casein protein found naturally in milk and other dairy products. It is a slow-digesting protein that can help promote muscle growth and repair.
2. What are the benefits of calcium caseinate?
Ans - Calcium caseinate provides a slow, steady release of amino acids, which can help promote muscle growth and recovery. It can also help reduce hunger cravings, promote better sleep, and provide essential vitamins and minerals.
3. Are there any side effects associated with calcium caseinate?
Ans - While side effects are rare, some people may experience digestive discomfort when consuming large amounts of calcium caseinate. Additionally, those with milk allergies or sensitivities should avoid this product.
4. How should I take calcium caseinate?
Ans - Calcium caseinate is best taken before bed or between meals to promote muscle growth and repair. It can also be taken with a meal or snack to help reduce hunger cravings.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Standard & Customised Packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO : 101727501 FSSAI : 11516052000316 HALAL : 2044/06/19
207 New Bake House, 12 MCC Lane Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301465