- 400.00 - 600.00 INR
- Medical Grade
Copper Amino Acid Chelate has the maximum purity level that accounts up to 98% and the moisture level found in the product is 0%. It offered in granulated form packed in the capsule and is range in color. The minerals found in the product are combined and mixed evenly with harmless chemically along with the amino acids in order to form the complexes. Copper Amino Acid Chelate is also very efficient it is known to to support the normal growth, that stabilizes the bipolar disorder, further making sure that the building of muscles is strong along with the bones.
- The product is assigned to impart an improved immune system n terms of its function and overall health.
- At times, the product is suggested by health experts as an important dietary supplements which is superior to various other mineral supplements.
- The product is very helpful in proper body growth and also in maintaining the body mass of an individuals body.
- To one's surprise the product is been beneficial in treating bipolar disorders.
1. What is chelated copper amino acid?
Ans - Chelated copper is copper that has joined forces with an amino acid. Because amino acids are easily absorbed by the body, chelated copper is a form of copper that is more easily absorbed.
2. What is the purpose of chelated copper?
Ans - The chelated copper-treated body of water can also be utilised immediately after treatment for swimming, fishing, watering cattle, irrigating turf, and growing ornamental plants. You can see that chelated copper is a more technological option for your algae management needs as a result of these advantages.
3. What is the purpose of amino acid chelate?
Ans - Low levels of magnesium in the blood can be prevented and treated with the use of this medicine, a mineral supplement. Certain brands are also used to treat symptoms of excess stomach acid, including indigestion, heartburn, and stomach upset.
4. What distinguishes copper from chelated copper?
Ans - Although metallic copper is the active element in both forms, it is coupled with additional substances in the chelate forms to maintain it in solution and active in the water for a longer period of time. Moreover, chelated copper is less hazardous to organisms that are not its intended targets.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Standard & Customised Packaging
- Western Europe Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Africa South America Asia Central America
- All India
- ISO : 101727501 FSSAI : 11516052000316 HALAL : 2044/06/19