- 250.00 - 350.00 INR
- Cream Color
- Medical Grade
Hydrolyzed Protein Powder offered by us makes sure that level of protein required by your body is fulfilled. The product has 0 % moisture and is offered in dry form. This product serves as a supplementation, which alongside helps in improving your muscle protein synthesis as well as promote the commendable growth of the lean muscle mass. Most of the potential benefits that this product offers are based on the single studies along with many more evidences which are required much before making the definitive judgment. Hydrolyzed Protein Powder is a fine of alpha lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin,, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobins.
- If we talk about the benefits then the weight loss one as well as the lowering of cholesterol top the list.
- While all the other unnatural supplements proves to be dangerous and leads to nausea and headaches, this protein is not at all dangerous
- It should be taken or consumed in very,moderate dosage as prescribed by the trainers or the quantity mentioned on the containers.
- This protein powder is white in color and opaque which easily gets dissolved in the drinks or water.
1. What is protein that has been hydrolyzed?
Ans - A hydrolysis technique, which breaks down the protein into smaller components for better digestibility and absorption, is used to create hydrolyzed protein powder, a supplement form of protein.
2. What advantages does hydrolyzed protein powder offer?
Ans - Compared to other types of protein powder, hydrolyzed protein powder has been demonstrated to be easier to digest and absorb by the body. enhanced satiety, a stronger metabolic response, and enhanced muscle growth and recovery are all possible benefits.
3. How is powdered hydrolyzed protein consumed?
Ans - A protein shake, smoothie, or bar can be made with hydrolyzed protein powder. It may also be included in a variety of dishes and snacks.
4. Does protein powder that has been hydrolyzed have any adverse effects?
Ans - Although hydrolyzed protein powder is usually regarded as safe, anyone who are allergic to or sensitive to particular proteins should consult their doctor before using it. Additionally, eating hydrolyzed protein powder may cause bloating or gas in some people.
5. Does hydrolyzed protein powder work for vegans and vegetarians?
Ans - A lot of hydrolyzed protein powders do indeed work well for vegetarians and vegans. To make sure that the product doesn't contain ingredients with animal byproducts, it is crucial to carefully read the label.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Standard & Customised Packaging
- Western Europe Middle East Central America Africa South America Australia Asia Eastern Europe North America
- All India
- ISO : 101727501 FSSAI : 11516052000316 HALAL : 2044/06/19